I am a freelance writer, speaker, and chocolate educator in the Philadelphia area. For collaborations, partnerships, or schedule a chocolate tasting, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. My mission is to make fine chocolate accessible and available to the widest number. As such, I work with makers to create engaging wrappers (please-oh-please, no more “winnowing” on the back of package!). Read more about my philosophy and contact me if you think we can work together.
I regularly host tasting workshops in Chester County, Pennsylvania. On a typical, 90-minute workshop, you’ll sample cacao beans and 4-6 different chocolates. Please sign up to the 37 Chocolates newsletter to be notified of the next tasting event or contact me at email@example.com to schedule a private tasting.
- Chocolate that Shines, Crave Magazine, August 2016: a story about Chris Curtin, chocolatier at Eclat Chocolate
- Thirty-Seven Chocolates, Edible Philly, Holiday/Winter 2016: the story of my “37 Chocolates” challenge.
- Love in a Cup, Brewing the Perfect Cup of Tea, Edible Delmarva’s February 2017 Newsletter: my advice to brew a great cup of tea.
- Road Trip: The Main Line a Day – An Insider’s Guide for Food Lovers, Edible Philly, Spring 2017
- Three regional shops to try for cocoa confections, Grid Magazine, May 2017
- Crave Coffee, a tour through some of Pennsylvania’s hottest coffee shops, Crave Magazine, Summer/Fall 2017
- Tea for Two, a Local Couple Sells Taiwanese Tea with French Flair, Edible Philly, Fall 2017
- Renaissance Pastry, Crave Magazine, Winter/Spring 2017-2018
- Heavenly Sweet Chocolates, Crave Magazine, Winter/Spring 2017-2018
- A recipe for Drinking Chocolate, Edible Delmarva newsletter, February 2018
- Baking with French Flair, Crave Magazine, Spring/Summer 2018.
- Blueberry Love, Edible Delmarva, Summer 2018. Includes recipes for blueberry compote, blueberry lemonade, Dutch baby, and classic blueberry muffins.
- Chocolate and Beer Pairing with Philter Coffee and Kennett Brewing Company, Crave Magazine, Summer/Fall 2018
- Finding Balance: Double Spiral Chocolate, Edible Delmarva Magazine, Winter 2018/2019
- A Moroccan Tea Party, Edible Delmarva Magazine, Spring 2019
I also develop education content for customers in the chocolate industry. In 2017, I wrote 10 articles for Bar & Cocoa’s blog.
My French Books
Guide de survie alimentaire aux Etats-Unis, a food survival guide for French expats in the US available in French.
Un amour de myrtille, 10 blueberry recipes inspired by Pennsylvania.
Recettes de survie aux États-Unis