I am a freelance writer, speaker, and chocolate educator in the Philadelphia area. For collaborations, partnerships, or schedule a chocolate tasting, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m opinionated on the information I believe makers should provide on a chocolate wrapper (please-oh-please, no more “winnowing” on the back of package!), so if you’d like to solicit my feedback, please go ahead and do so.
I regularly host tasting workshops in Chester County. On a typical, 90-minute workshop, you’ll sample cacao beans and 4-6 different chocolates. Please sign up to the 37 Chocolates newsletter to be notified of the next tasting event.
- Chocolate that Shines, Crave Magazine, August 2016: a story about Chris Curtin, chocolatier at Eclat Chocolate
- Thirty-Seven Chocolates, Edible Philly, Holiday/Winter 2016: the story of my “37 Chocolates” challenge.
- Love in a Cup, Brewing the Perfect Cup of Tea, Edible Delmarva’s February 2017 Newsletter: my advice to brew a great cup of tea.
- Road Trip: The Main Line a Day – An Insider’s Guide for Food Lovers, Edible Philly, Spring 2017
- Three regional shops to try for cocoa confections, Grid Magazine, May 2017
- Crave Coffee, a tour through some of Pennsylvania’s hottest coffee shops, Crave Magazine, Summer/Fall 2017
- Tea for Two, a Local Couple Sells Taiwanese Tea with French Flair, Edible Philly, Fall 2017
You can also find me on Bar & Cocoa’s blog.
My French Books
Guide de survie alimentaire aux Etats-Unis, a food survival guide for French expats in the US available in French.
Un amour de myrtille, 10 blueberry recipes inspired by Pennsylvania.