Since 2015, I’ve worked with makers to create engaging copy on wrappers (please-oh-please, no more “winnowing” on the back of package!) and write product descriptions in French and English for French, Canadian, and American companies. Some of my clients include Kosak in Paris, France, and Qantu in Montreal, Canada. Read more about my philosophy here and send me a message at estelle(at)37chocolates.com if you think we should work together. I also develop education content for customers in the chocolate industry: in 2017, I wrote 10 articles for Bar & Cocoa’s blog.
- Chocolate that Shines, Crave Magazine, August 2016: a story about Chris Curtin, chocolatier at Eclat Chocolate
- Thirty-Seven Chocolates, Edible Philly, Holiday/Winter 2016: the story of my “37 Chocolates” challenge.
- Love in a Cup, Brewing the Perfect Cup of Tea, Edible Delmarva’s February 2017 Newsletter: my advice to brew a great cup of tea.
- Road Trip: The Main Line a Day – An Insider’s Guide for Food Lovers, Edible Philly, Spring 2017
- Three regional shops to try for cocoa confections, Grid Magazine, May 2017
- Crave Coffee, a tour through some of Pennsylvania’s hottest coffee shops, Crave Magazine, Summer/Fall 2017
- Tea for Two, a Local Couple Sells Taiwanese Tea with French Flair, Edible Philly, Fall 2017
- Renaissance Pastry, Crave Magazine, Winter/Spring 2017-2018
- Heavenly Sweet Chocolates, Crave Magazine, Winter/Spring 2017-2018
- A recipe for Drinking Chocolate, Edible Delmarva newsletter, February 2018
- Baking with French Flair, Crave Magazine, Spring/Summer 2018.
- Blueberry Love, Edible Delmarva, Summer 2018. Includes recipes for blueberry compote, blueberry lemonade, Dutch baby, and classic blueberry muffins.
- Chocolate and Beer Pairing with Philter Coffee and Kennett Brewing Company, Crave Magazine, Summer/Fall 2018
- Finding Balance: Double Spiral Chocolate, Edible Delmarva Magazine, Winter 2018/2019
- A Moroccan Tea Party, Edible Delmarva Magazine, Spring 2019
- Falling for Rhubarb, Edible Delmarva, Summer 2019
- Sweet N’ Local: These three companies deliver delicious treats without the bitter aftertaste of exploitation, Grid Magazine, June 2019
- Middle Eastern Eats, Edible Delmarva, Winter 2019/2020
- Will Travel for Chocolate Factories, Eating Well, January/February 2020
- Little Goat Coffee Roasting, Newark’s Coffee Darling, Edible Delmarva, Spring 2020
- Grieving in the Kitchen, Edible Delmarva, Early Summer 2020
- UD Fresh to You, The University of Delaware Raises a New Generation of Farmers, Edible Delmarva, Fall 2020
Guide de survie alimentaire aux Etats-Unis, a food survival guide for French expats in the US available in French.
Un amour de myrtille, 10 blueberry recipes inspired by Pennsylvania.
Recettes de survie aux États-Unis, 30 recipes for French expats in the US.